Amsoil is an American made product and the Amsoil Corporation has become synonymous with High Quality and Professionalism. Amsoil’s aftermarket partners include Donaldson Filtration Solutions, WIX Filters, and MANN Filters. Amsoil is the worlds best synthetic oil on the market and has been since 1972.
We are a Servicing dealer which means when you register with us as a Preferred Customer, Retail, Commercial account or become a Dealer we will help you succeed in obtaining knowledge about Amsoil products and help you achieve your personal and business goals.
Thank you for your business Tuija and Michael Cassidy Portland Oregon
Proud Recipient of the 2016 Best of Portland Award
- First to develop an API-rated 100 percent synthetic motor oil.
- First to introduce the concept of “extended drain intervals” with a recommended 25,000-mile/1-year drain interval.
- First U.S. company to utilize the NOACK volatility test as a standard of performance excellence.
- First to produce synthetic motor oils for diesel engines, racing engines, turbo and marine engines.
- First to introduce synthetic oils that legitimately contribute to improving fuel efficiency.
- First to manufacture synthetic gear lube for automotive use.
- First to manufacture a 100:1 pre-mix synthetic 2-cycle oil.
- First to manufacture a synthetic automatic transmission fluid for automotive use.
Why buy our oil versus the stuff you see at oil change facilities or a store?
The technical advantages of synthetic motor oils include:
- Measurably better low- and high-temperature viscosity performance at service temperature extremes.
- Better chemical & shear stability and decreased evaporative loss. Resistance to oxidation, thermal breakdown, and oil sludge problems.
- Extended drain intervals with the environmental benefit of less oil waste. Improved fuel economy in certain engine configurations. Better lubrication during extreme cold weather starts which means longer engine life.
- Superior protection against “ash” and other deposit formation in engine hot spots (in particular in turbochargers and superchargers) for less oil burnoff and reduced chances of damaging oil passageway clogging.